The District - Competition Bumper Plates
The District Competition Bumper plates are designed for Olympic Lifting Competitions and the Crossfit arenas. The design of the plates is made to last and withstand the punishment of the lifts encountered when training Olympic Lifting or Crossfit.
Narrower and far sturdier than our standard Black Rubber Bumper Plates, these are great for those who are taking their training to the next level.
Finished in high-quality rubber and plated steel, these provide a great dead bounce perfect intended lifting style.
All plates come in a matte finish, with raised edges and the IWF spec colours.
- Plate Type: Olympic Weightlifting Competition Bumper Plate
- Material: Rubber
- Centre Material: Chromed 45 Grade Steel
- Diameter: 450mm (+/- 2mm)
- Collar Opening: 50.40mm (-0mm / +1mm)
- Durometer Score: 94
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 10 grams
- Drop Tested: Dropped from a height of 2300mm continuously over 25,000 times
- 10kg – 30mm
- 15kg – 42mm
- 20kg – 55mm
- 25kg – 66mm
Weight Sizes Available:
10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg
Weight Plates are priced and delivered in sets of two. Discounts are available for bulk orders. Please email email@example.com for any bulk order inquiries.